HOW CAN I MAKE SURE MY CHILD IS READY FOR HIS OR HER FLIGHT?
- Explain the details of the trip in advance to make the experience less of a surprise and therefore less stressful.
- Make sure your child is well rested.
- Ensure your child has a carry-on bag containing a snack and some favourite toys in case of a delay.
WHEN THEY ARRIVE
Make sure the parent/guardian meeting your child at their destination:
- Knows the number and arrival time of the flight your child is travelling on.
- Is aware that he/she will need to present a piece of government-issued photo identification.
- Is aware that he/she will be required to sign for the unaccompanied minor envelope (T672-ENV) that contains your child’s ID and travel documents, and to retrieve it from the Air Canada agent accompanying your child.